Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. As a supplement it is used to prevent and treat riboflavin deficiency and prevent migraines. It may be given by mouth or injection.
It is nearly always well tolerated. Normal doses are safe during pregnancy. Riboflavin is in the vitamin B group. It is required by the body for cellular respiration. Food sources include eggs, green vegetables, milk, and meat.
Functions and Applications
1. Stimulate growth and cell regeneration;
2. The skin, nails, hair, normal growth;
3. To help eliminate the mouth, lips, tongue inflammation;
4. To enhance visual acuity and reduce eye fatigue;
5. The interaction with other substances to help the carbohydrates, fats, protein metabolism
Feb. 26, 2020
Feb. 19, 2020