Aspartame is a non-carbohydrate artificial sweetener, as an artificial sweetener, aspartame has a sweet taste, almost no calories and carbohydrates.
Aspartame is 200 times as sweet sucrose, can be completely absorbed, without any harm, the body metabolism. aspartame safe, pure taste. currently, aspartame was approved for use in more than 100 countries, it has been widely used in beverage, candy, food, health care products and all types.
Approved by the FDA in 1981 for spreading dry food, soft drinks in 1983 to allow the preparation of aspartame in the world after more than 100 countries and regions are approved for use, 200 times the sweetness of sucrose.
Functions and Applications
1. Aspartame is a natural functional oligosaccharides, no tooth decay, pure sweetness, low moisture absorption, no sticky phenomenon.
2. Aspartame does not cause blood sugar significantly higher for diabetics.
3. Aspartame can be used in cakes, biscuits, bread, preparation of wine, ice cream, popsicles, drinks, candy, etc.
4. Aspartame has pure sweet taste and is very similar with sucrose, has refreshing sweet, no bitter after taste and metallic taste.
5. Aspartame and other sweeteners or a mixture of sucrose has a synergistic effect, such as 2% to 3% of the aspartame, can significantly mask the bad taste of saccharin.
6. Aspartame mixed with flavors has excellent synergistic, especially acidic citrus, lemons, grapefruit, etc., to make lasting flavor, reduce the amount of air freshener.
Apr. 04, 2019
Apr. 03, 2019