Appearance: white/light yellow liquid
Grade: Food Grade
Type: food additive
Molecular formula: H3PO4
HS code: 2809201900
CAS code: 7664-38-2
EINECS: 231-633-2 UN: 1805
Certificate: SGS/ISO certificate
Other names: orthophosphoric acid phosphoric(V) Acid
1. Food-grade phosphoric acid (additive E338) is used to acidify foods and beverages such as various colas. It provides a tangy or sour taste.
2. Phosphoric acid may be used to remove rust by direct application to rusted iron, steel tools, or other surfaces.
3. Phosphoric acid is used in dentistry and orthodontics as an etching solution, to clean and roughen the surfaces of teeth where dental appliances or fillings will be placed.
4. As an additive to stabilize acidic aqueous solutions within a wanted and specified pH range
5. As a dispersing agent in detergents and leather treatment
6. As a pH adjuster in cosmetics and skin-care products
Functions and Applications
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. after shipment, keep sample for 1 years
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
Jul. 06, 2021
Jun. 29, 2021