Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The plant is part of the genus Amorphophallus. Typically, it thrives in the warmer regions of Asia. The extract of the Konjac root is referred to as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance traditionally used in food recipes, but now it is utilized as an alternative means of weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac extract contains other benefits for the rest of the body as well.
Functions and Applications
1. Application in the food industry: Making the gelling food, used as the food thickening agent and adherence agent such as the jelly ,ice cream, gruel, meat, flour food, solid drink ,jam etc.
2. Application in the health care industry : Modulate the metabolism of lipid , decline the serum triglyceride and cholesterol, improve sugar resistance and prevent the diabetes, relief the constipation and prevent intestines cancer, produce no energy and prevent the fatness ,modulate the immunity function.
3. Application in the chemical industry:Because the Konjac glucomannan average molecular weight of 200,000 up to 2,000,000 is so big, the viscidity is high, and the fluidity is good, it has been applied to the chemical industries such as petroleum, the dye printing cataplasm, the terra film, the diaper, the medicine capsule and so on.
|Packing||In 25kg bags|
|Appearance||white or cream-color and free flowing powder|
|Particle size||120 - 200 mesh|
Viscosity: 1% aqueous solution at, 35°C, 1 hour,
Brookfield Model DV-1 viscometer, spindle No. 4,6; 12rpm
|36000 mPas min|
|Gluomannan content||80% min|
|Loss on drying||10% max|
|PH of 1% solution in water||7.0|
|Lead(Pb)||1.0 mg/kg max|
|Arsenic(As)||3.0 mg/kg max|
|SO2||0.5 g/kg max|
|Total plate count||5000 cfu/g max|
|Yeasts and moulds||100 cfu/g max|
Service we provide:
1. before shipment, free sample for test
2. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
3. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container
4. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
5. Best service after shipment with emails
Dec. 19, 2019
Dec. 19, 2019